Stolen from Urbancreature who nicked it from Mr. Lefty.
The Top Ten Design Mistakes.
1. No Author Biographies.
I've always wanted to be a woman of mystery.
2. No Author photo.
I need a bigger screen.
3. Nondescript Posting Titles.
Gotcha! I sweat blood over my pithy titles.
4. Links don't say where they go.
Neither do teenagers.
5. Classic Hits are Buried.
How do they know what I did to the ex?
6. The Calender is the only navigation.
They didn't give me one. Was it something I said?
7. Irregular Publishing Frequency.
Not me. I'm into double figures, 15 so far.
8. Mixing Topics.
When one is a monumental know-it-all, one can't help but mix topics.
*childishly blows rasberry*
9. Forgetting that you write for your future Boss.
Lady Lash at the Pleasure Palace for Lonely Men is computer illiterate.
10. Having a Domain name owned by a weblog service.
What!!! Just a minute while I find a 5 year old to explain.