Friday, May 04, 2007


I have New Scientist delivered every week by email and this bold headline caught my eye

"Erectile dysfunction probed with engineering tool"


The article was very informative.

It took an aerospace researcher to apply the principles of structural engineering to find the scoop on droop.

After I read it I was very sympathetic.


It's too good not to read


R.H. said...

The erectile disfunction I have is that it erects too often.

Most embarrassing.


Mindy said...

OT - that Patricia Cornwell book was "At Risk'. If you haven't read it, I wouldn't try too hard to find a copy.

On topic - I wonder if that engineer will be forever haunted by colleagues saying - but why did it occur to you, not having any problems are we? snigger snigger.

JahTeh said...

Thanks Mindy, the last one I read was "Blowfly". I'll have to put up a link to the article because it was fascinating and men are rather pathetic about their plumbing.

RH, a man should always have somewhere to hang his hat.

Lord Sedgwick said...

"men are rather pathetic about their plumbing."

Rubbish! I'm quite adept with the blokely plumbing - providing there's a comely wrench at hand.

JahTeh said...

You mean a comely hand with a wrench, Your Lordship.