Now according to the rules of the award I'm supposed to name seven worthy blogs to receive this award.
Too difficult. All my blogs are worthy, I never read unworthy blogs. I have droolworthy, laughworthy, learnworthy, cryworthy, envyworthy and best of all friendworthy. All of you take an award and run with it.
The second part is to divulge 10 things about myself. That's a definite piece of (S)crap.
1. I'm loving, kind to a fault and would give my last apple cake to no-one.
2. I am really slim and delicately built but live my life in a fat suit to give other people something to feel superior about.
3. I am extremely psychic which is why I don't buy Tattslotto tickets. It would be unfair to the peasants trying to win a life above their station.
4. I sing like an angel, one of Lucifer's.
5. I'd like to live on the moon as I fall down a lot and it's lower gravity would cushion the crunch.
6. I've lived at least two past lives. Nothing regal, poverty stricken more likely so I reckon this one's the best. In this life, they've invented soft ice-cream and computers.
7. I have to put this one down, I always do. I adore men in pale blue V-neck cashmere sweaters.
8. I adore men with grey hair and green eyes.
9. I consider laughter to be the best medicine and yes, I do laugh at other's misfortunes. The sheer pleasure of someone else hitting the pavement for a change brings tears to my eyes.
10. My secret identity is the Great Earth Mother. If you wish blessings to be bestowed upon you, ply me with chocolate especially the good stuff reviewed here. No need to appear in person just mail the offerings with your wish. No impossible wishes can be granted, that's the Sky Goddess' department.
Don't forget to collect your award on the way out.