Monday, October 03, 2005

COPPERWITCH FLIES IN

This will be the first of my postings when I get past the acute blogger's block. I have opinions on just about everything but I'll be kind to you and keep most of them to myself. I lean to the left politically, dislike discrimination and support Gay and Lesbian Rights. If you want sports news, I can't help you. The same with reality TV shows, I have enough drama in the backyard without watching Survivor somewhere else. I don't do drugs, drink, gamble or get laid which makes me stick my hand in the toaster some mornings to see if I'm alive. My mind has a tendency to ramble and fall out of my mouth without thinking.

Come back in a week or two to see if I can top this brilliant start

2 comments:

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

Well, looky here... if it ain't... oh, no, that's right... we don't know who you are.

And what a brilliant start it is (shhh, but we won't tell anyone!)

Anonymous said...

JT,
Oh my gosh, you should see what I just ran across. Don't know why I thought of you upon seeing this but I thought you would get as good a laugh as I did. I am placing this comment way back here because you might not want anyone to see it. OR maybe you want everyone to see the link, in which case you can write about it. I just couldn't resist sharing this gem with someone!
What wholesome entertainment!
http://truthxposedwomen.blogspot.com/