Sunday, July 08, 2007

HOW TO LAUGH AT MEN IN CHARGE

I loved this when I read it at Phil's blog http://www.venividiblogi.blogspot.com/ so I pinched it.

Guy Rundle on our favourite revered leader,

"Howard is a cynical professional politician and the polls would seem to indicate that most people now share this belief. Part of Howards' problem is that public dislike of him is now categorical - if he donated blood folks'd say he did it to get the free biscuit."

That is so true but unfortunately you could put any politician from any party in that mix and it would seem right. It doesn't have to be John Whineston Howard or P.Smirk Costello, it could be anyone, even Kevie. Thanks to the evil Bwca Dysthemia blogspot, I'll never be able to take him seriously. For ever more he will be the bland twin brother of Nigel Molesworth, the curse of St. Custard's.







4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Nigel Molesworth! Man, it's been a while since I've seen those old books. Thanks for reminding me.

JahTeh said...

Now tell me if you're ever going to be able to look at Kevie as our leader.

Jeremy said...

Well yes. As Nige would say, "uterly wet and a weed it panes me to think i am of the same blud".

JahTeh said...

I think it's going to be a fun election.