Sunday, August 19, 2018

We do nothing except talk about the weather better than talk about the nightmare of Dutton as PM






This is better to look at than that lump of spotted dick pudding who believes he has the ability to run a country. He couldn't run a chook raffle in a pub and he has the personality of that ice berg.
Enough of him but oh hell wasn't it cold this morning.  It was cold last night and raining and thunder and stupid cat trying to warm his paws on my neck. I finally gave in to the blackmail and put the fire on for him, went to open the sliding door just enough for him to go out.
I could not get it open. We had so many damn hailstones piled up against the door that when they started to melt, they sealed the door. A sheet of ice three inches from the bottom.  Let the Mad Monk rave on about no climate change when we have ice in Melbourne and bush fires in N.S.W.
And just when you thought Parliament couldn't get any worse, we now have a member of such idiocy that I vote for decorating his office in the style of a padded cell. I have deliberately forgotten his name already as it appears his ranting speech was self publicity.  What is wrong with this country when we keep electing raving lunatics who belong to raving lunatic political parties. I think we should start testing for mental capacity, first question, Can you open your mouth without inserting your foot half way down your throat?

I could do with a drink but the thought of putting ice cubes in the gin makes my feet cold. I'll make do with tea.

6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

We were discussing the obscenity that is Dutton here this evening. Malcolm is useless but doesn't make my blood boil (much). Dutton and Mr Rabbit are on a par as PM material in my eyes.
Snow on the hills around us this morning. I like it, but many don't.

Cheryl said...

I despair at times when thinking about Malcolm Turncoat and this government. Dutton, Abbott, Joyce all hopeless and I'll never forget how horrible they were to Julia. We are hand feeding our cattle and raising an orphaned calf and the drought goes on here in NSW, we can see that the climate is changing.

JahTeh said...

El Chi, the Mad Monk is behind all this, he knows he'll never be PM again. You were the first person I thought of this morning and I know you were running around in shorts and a T-shirt.

Cheryl G, the drought is terrible and now we can see how severe when they send up the drones to photograph how extensive it is. Miles of nothing and then the next news item is how many people have drowned in Kerala, India in the worst Monsoon floods in 100 years. The climate is changing.

River said...

We were supposed to get hailstones here but I didn't see a single one. They must have all landed at your door.
The weather is as crazy as the politicians lately.

Anonymous said...

If there is any positive, ours are not as bad as Trumpet. Dutton, like The Abbott, is a politician who scares me.

JahTeh said...

River, by Tuesday the whole place could have qualified as an Asylum.

Andrew, Dutton is too stupid to know the Togas are pressed and ready to hide the long knives. Don't forget we ended up with Abbott by one vote at the last Mutiny.