Sunday, November 07, 2010

The plates are moving.

An earthquake struck near Wananui, North Island, New Zealand. 4.3 on the Richter Scale.
It's depth was only 90kms.

Christchurch's earthquake on September 4 is still rumbling with aftershocks. 11 quakes hit the city on Friday night, ranging from 2.5 to 4.3 on the Richter Scale.

Another place I'll be staying away from especially since bits started falling off Qantas planes.
I mean how unlucky can you be to avoid one crash, get on another plane to have that turn around and land safely after problems.

5 comments:

Lord Sedgwick said...

Told you I'd make the earth move for you.

Jayne said...

I propose we change to saucers.
Seconded...?

R.H. said...

My plates get stacked on the sink and don't move for about fifteen days or until there's nothing left to eat off and I'll put one under the hot tap or maybe wash the lot, here's ten more great Australians.

Eddie Ward.
Hal Todd.
Sydney Myer.
Chips Rafferty.
Father Brosnan.
John Brack.
Ronald Ryan.
Juanita Neilson.
Percy Cerutty.
Percy Grainger.

-Robert.
per Baroness Wooton of Abinger.

JahTeh said...

Wanganui, you blind bimbo.


MiLord, I could do the same for you just by jumping outside your house.

Flying, Jayne, or as in Mad Hatter?

Robbert, I've found that one only needs a plate, fork, knife and cup to live unfortunately I like to live large. Let's hope our kitchen sinks never meet.

R.H. said...

Our fridges could meet for the Pride of Erin, but mine is small and yours is stupendous.