1. You're taking a three month holiday, no expenses spared, do you cruise the oceans or fly the skies?
I charter the Queen Mary11. I will have the luxury suites on the upper deck and all my blog mates get the rest of the ship. I order the Captain to cruise the coastlines of Australia (including Tassie) and New Zealand.
2. If you could ask God for one world-wide miracle, what would it be?
Turn the Arms and munitions dealers on the sex and drug traders, all out war with no collateral damage.
3. Would you choose sky diving or deep sea diving? (why?)
Deep sea diving with James Cameron. Well it's a no brainer isn't it? Would you stand around happy knowing I was hurtling towards earth with only a flimsy parachute on my back? It'd be the dinosaurs all over again.
4. Would you choose having your wishes granted or having the power to grant wishes?
Neither, people would hate you either way and who am I to do a goddess out of a job.
5. If you could pick a song to be a world anthem, what would it be?
6. Do you dream in black and white or colour?
Vivid colour and widescreen, fortunately not 3-D.
7. Three-course meals or one-pot dinners?
I can't eat a 3 course meal, it's either entree and pudding or main. When I'm alone, it's everything in the one pot, eat with a fork but don't forget the linen napkin, I do have class.
8. Do you menu plan, shop for two weeks worth of ingredients, then serve up toast and jam for dinner?
Of course not, toast and jam is for afters. After the donuts, spring rolls and anything else I can cram in the microwave.
9. Do you dye your hair a totally different colour from what nature intended?
Dye is such an ugly word. One enhances one's natural colour or the colour one would have had if one had been given a choice.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
What, move away from Godsowncountry, at least the bit that Gina doesn't own, sorry rent.
11. Do you change your home decor to suit the seasons or do you just leave things as they are year in year out?
If something doesn't stick out like a sore thumb then it's decor'd to perfection. I move nothing, it disturbs the dust bunnies.