1. If you have a Wish List from last month, read it over to see which came true or how close they came to coming true.
2. Decide on your top ten wishes or intentions for the coming four weeks.
3. Be as specific or vague as you want to be.
4. Write them down - either on a sheet of paper with a pen, coloured pens or pencils. The more energy you invest, the better your results are likely to be.
5. Read them out to the Universe then either bury or burn your list, or set it aside so you can check it this time next month, to see how your wishes worked out.
6. Get on with your week, safe in the knowledge that you've expressed your wishes to the Universe. Do all you can to make them come true.
I try to do this every new moon. I also try to shut up moon-dark, but am rarely successful.
I'm stealing your photo--just like that! It'll look good hanging over at my place too. 'Tis beaudiful. Second thoughts, I'll come back another time and pinch it when you're not looking.
"The old Moon in the new Moon's arms..."
Looks more like a toe nail on a severed toe to me.
Well it was lovely until the un-romantic Hughes sank the toes in.
Mine was probably a more romantic image to a foot fetishist than yours. Especially a foot fetishist with a penchant for severed digits. Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps it's time I had my eyes checked.
Thus speaks the Fylde & Wyre Ripper.
I don't wear this hairstyle because it's fashionable, y' know. Got to keep the rossers off me back somehow.
That's a hairstyle, I thought you went in for saving badgers.
Post a Comment