Saturday, October 22, 2005

WHAT DESIGN?

Stolen from Urbancreature who nicked it from Mr. Lefty.

Weblog Usability.
The Top Ten Design Mistakes.

1. No Author Biographies.

I've always wanted to be a woman of mystery.

2. No Author photo.

I need a bigger screen.

3. Nondescript Posting Titles.

Gotcha! I sweat blood over my pithy titles.

4. Links don't say where they go.

Neither do teenagers.

5. Classic Hits are Buried.

How do they know what I did to the ex?

6. The Calender is the only navigation.

They didn't give me one. Was it something I said?

7. Irregular Publishing Frequency.

Not me. I'm into double figures, 15 so far.

8. Mixing Topics.

When one is a monumental know-it-all, one can't help but mix topics.
*childishly blows rasberry*

9. Forgetting that you write for your future Boss.

Lady Lash at the Pleasure Palace for Lonely Men is computer illiterate.

10. Having a Domain name owned by a weblog service.

What!!! Just a minute while I find a 5 year old to explain.

No comments: