Monday, November 21, 2005

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Thank you Muriels for driving me crazy.

2 names you go by:

Woman of mystery
Spinster in waiting

2 parts of your heritage:

French
German

2 things that scare you:

The Blight coming back
John Howard finding the philosopher's stone

2 things you're wearing right now:

Rags
Eyeliner (french heritage)

2 of your favourite bands or musical artists (at the moment):

Jon English
Bella

2 favourite songs (at the moment):

Endlessly
Hero

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):

Long distance
WiFi connection

2 Truths:

I am beautiful in my eyes
A part of me is broken forever

2 physical things that appeal to you (in somebody else):

Green eyes
Clean fingernails

2 of your favourite hobbies:

Mentally stripping check- out boys
Wishing on stars

2 things you want really badly:

A friend to be pregnant
Tony Abbott, single, barefoot and pregnant with quintuplets

2 places you want to go on vacation:

Mt Darwin, Tasmania
Seymour Island, Antarctica

2 things you want to do before you die:

Attend the first legal gay wedding in Australia
Wipe out racism, homophobia and bigotry (it's in one sentence, don't nitpick)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:

I cry at happy endings
I sob uncontrollably at sad endings

2 stores you shop at:

Harrods (masquerading as Safeway)
An exclusive little emporium aka the $2 shop

2 people you would like to see take this quiz:

So many people I would like to drive mad, who to choose.
Give me a month or two. I'll get back to you, promise.

No comments: