Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MY NEW MEME WITH A TWIST

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD IN MY LIFE
Lady’s maid on the Titanic
Spitfire test pilot
Designer at Tiffany’s
Opal miner

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Random Harvest
Star Wars
Arsenic and Old Lace
Harry Potter

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED
Glastonbury
Malmaison
Shanghai
Melbourne

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
Everything science fiction
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Everything historical
Count Duckula

FOUR PLACES I’VE BEEN ON VACATION
Tristan da Cunha
Vienna
Port Fairy
Camelot

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
The Girls
The Penguin
The Pikachu
The Mountain
(they’re just the heartstarters)


FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS
Chocolate
Potatoes anything
Rasberries buried in vanilla ice-cream
(with chocolate on top)
Fresh baked wholegrain and honey bread
(Hence the fatness, I am a carb junkie)

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE
VIP Suite on the QE11, sipping Vintage Moet
At the Windsor having Champagne cocktails
Shopping at Van Cleef & Arpels with glass of Vintage Moet
Swimming nude with a bottle of Vintage Moet

You can’t yell foul, Link. I looked up the Meme rules, there aren’t any that says it has to be this life which is pauperish and boring. So now there’s a meme within a meme, how many of these are true?
Because I can’t afford to alienate anyone, I won’t tag you except OutofControl who has hit me twice. Although if you would like to indulge by meme-ing (?) around in your fantasy life, be my guest.

2 comments:

Link said...

Not crying foul, much more creative and possibly enlightening. Just wish I'd thought to do the same!

Mother Sharon Damnable said...

Hiya, did your Meme, have never done one before so I stole you gem for luck :>)