Thursday, March 02, 2006

COMFORT BLOG


This yummy concoction was made and photographed by Chika, the author of shewhoeats.blogspot. Chika's in Australia at the moment so a big welcome to you and your cooking. This is Strawberry Tiramisu and is from a post she did about ripe strawberries.

I must be the only blogger in the world who can click next blog and get a food writer. It's my comfort blog. Her last post from Oz had a recipe for chocolate swirl cheesecake and I swear I put on 2kgs just looking at it. That's okay because I sweated off 2kgs having nightmares about the images Queerpenguin's been putting up lately. Ewwww!

Don't mind me, I'll just sit here a while and dribble over my keyboard. I love Tiramisu and with strawberries, Heaven on a plate. The only thing better would be using Henry as the plate.
That reminds me, I haven't posted a pic of Henry lately and I love to share. Dressed or undressed is the question, better be dressed, this is a family blog. Although if I could photoshop I could put the Strawberry Tiramisu on his nakedness and be satisfied on all levels. Damn my ineptitude with all things technical.

3 comments:

R.H. said...

Is she young?
Is she good looking?
Is she married?

Phone number, please.

JahTeh said...

rh, she probably has brains, is probably not blonde and doesn't work at the Daily Planet.

You have very high standards for your women and yes, I am stalking you like a mongoose after a cobra.

R.H. said...

Cyberspace is a small world.