Monday, March 27, 2006

GAMES OVER




These are more images of diatoms showing their intricate shells. They were supposed to go with my post on nanotechnology but blogger wouldn't load them. I assume it was because one was a gif and one a bitmap, not a clue what that means but I did learn to convert them to jpeg, don't know what that means either. How I converted them is now tattooed on my left one so I can't forget it.

I watched the last five minutes of the Games last night and it was the best five minutes of the lot. John Farnham's song was the right song to end and the fireworks on the roof tops of the city were spectacular. Next time can we skip everything and just go to the end.

Unfortunately the footy season now revs up.

4 comments:

JahTeh said...

I know, I know, I was so pleased with the photos I forgot to change the date again.

lucy tartan said...

They are amazing photos.

BwcaBrownie said...

"the footy season" -

another case of 'just skip everything and go straight to the end'.
Love the photos thank you.

Davoh said...

Garn, 'diatoms'??. Two of 'em? And here's me thinking am a conglomerate multitude of neurons. Bugga.