Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I want to be rich and eat cake

 This is what I call the "Isn't it gorgeous but I couldn't be bothered" cupcake.
 No, she's not a cup cake but so cute I'd call  her Cupcake if she was mine.
 This is a divine little cupcake. The frosted perfect rose, the leaves, the organza bow. It's all too good to eat, not that I wouldn't try petal by petal, leaf by leaf.
BUT THIS IS A CUPCAKE!!!
Of course, it's expensive since I'd have to catch a plane to London to get to Harrod's to buy this sequin bling cupcake clutch bag. I really need to be rich.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Oh my. On all counts. I really admire the artistry and the sheer hard work in those cakes.
And Cupcake is a cutie. Though I bet her character is all cat.

River said...

You can have the cakes, I just want to be rich. That rose cupcake is the prettiest thing!
Cupcake is cute too. The cat I mean.
Not sure about the cupcake bag, I'd worry about losing stones every time I used it, it would have to be for display only.

JahTeh said...

EC, I swear cupcakes exist only to be admired. I admire mine all the way down.

River, of course you would buy two bags, one for using and one for just in case you lose some bling. You're rich, remember.

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi JT,

I just want to be rich - beyond my wildest dreams.

And I don't care for cake or trinkets.

Just cash, cash and more cash.

:-)

Cheers

PM

JahTeh said...

But Plasman, what's the use of having all that cash if you don't buy goodies with it. Besides it's only paper, what you really want is a coffee table made out of gold bars, now that's rich.